Good morning everyone!
I thought it would be appropriate with my new hair color to play Goldilocks :). I think this look is very cute although I will not lie it did take about an hour to complete. I’m trying very hard not to damage my hair because I did just dye it recently, so I’m taking some precautions.
I purchased L’Oreal Advanced Hair Care Color Vibrancy Trio, which includes a shampoo, conditioner, and a heat/color protecting spray. I could tell the difference in my hair right after the first time I used the conditioner and shampoo. Prior to that my hair was dry and like most girls play a lot with my hair. Not really on purpose but I tend to move it from side to side and since it was dry every time I moved it, it looked stiff and frizzy.
After I used L’Oreal Advanced Hair Care Color Vibrancy Trio I could move it without having to think that it would look like a pile of hay afterwards. I also like that it doesn’t make my hair oily, which was another side effect I experienced with my last conditioner.
I also purchased the Infiniti Pro by Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Ceramic Rollers and I have to say they did their job! Prior to owning these rollers I had my mom’s heat rollers which were made from plastic and so when you would pick them up from the heated platform they would burn your fingers! These rollers however are ceramic flocked rollers which have something like a thin foam over that won’t burn your fingers.
I found that if you purchase them from Amazon they come out to $36.92 but if you purchase them from other retailers like Macy’s they come out to $59.00.
Check out my homemade video and try them for yourself.
Since the video goes by pretty quickly I thought it might be helpful to summarize the steps.
1. Separate your wet hair into two sections add L’Oreal Advanced Hair Care Color Protecting Spray and blow-dry first one section then the other section of hair.
2. Apply Fantasia High Potency IC Heat Protector Serum to reduce frizz and heat damage.
3. Separate your hair into sections once more. Apply Aqua Net Extra Super Hold Unscented Aerosol Hair Spray and brush your hair after you’ve sprayed it. Do this to each section of hair before adding the heat rollers.
4. Begin adding your Heat Ceramic Rollers. Make sure that the ends of your hair are curled into each roller correctly. Otherwise you’ll get weird shaped ends.
5. Wait 30 minutes before removing the rollers.
6. Remove each roller carefully. Once you’re done, use your fingers to gently separate your curls to give you more volume. Don’t use a brush because you’ll get an afro.
Get the Look
Shampoo/Conditioner and Heat Protecting Spray: L’Oreal Advanced Hair Care Color Vibrancy Trio
Serum: Fantasia High Potency IC Heat Protector Serum, Hair Polisher, 6 oz.
Hairspray: Aqua Net Extra Super Hold Unscented Aerosol Hair Spray-11 oz.
Heat Rollers: Infiniti Pro by Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Ceramic Rollers
Enjoy and have a great day!